REST

RestitutionElevationSuperpowersThankful


We have been in France for almost 3 weeks and most of that time someone has had some type of flu or cold. I am reminded of the importance of rest and we are so grateful to be in the  spot we're at to get grounded and reflect. I will come back stronger with info and pictures from Disneyland, the hotel, tips to get the best offers for accomodation etc. 

Tomorrow we leave to go back to Norway. We will be with family all of December and there is mixed feelings about that, I can't lie. We look forward to what's known, and I am curious to see how our growth as individuals and a family will play out. I pray I will be able to speak our boundaries and be honest. 
I am posting on Instagram almost daily, and will try to figure out I can share the link here. Unfortunately the app for blogger doesn't work, or else I am sure I would have posted more often. 


Comments

Popular Posts